понедельник, 19 октября 2015 г.

Reported Speech - Hometask

Exercise 2
Rewrite in Reported Speech


Bob: “Let’s go to the cinema tomorrow.”
Helen: “I have already watched this film.”
Bob: “When did you watch it?”
Helen: “We went to the cinema last Sunday with our family friends.”
Bob: “Do you often visit theatres?”
Helen: “I don’t visit theatres often.”  “I was at the theatre a month ago”
Bob: “My Friends and I will go to the theatre next Saturday.” “Will you join us?”

Helen: “Don’t ask me now.” “I can answer you in the evening today.”

Exercise 4
  1. A ghost said, "I visited my friend last week." 
  2. Finn said, "Don't forget to cook a huge delicious cake today." 
  3. Glados asked, "Have you seen the Eiffel Tower?" 
  4. Rosalind saw a nice phone at the shop and thought, "I will buy this phone now." 
  5. Penelope said to her little brother, "Don't touch my clothes and don't play in my room!" 
  6. Caroline said, "I will go to my friend tomorrow." 
  7. Robert asked Rosie, "Do you always wash the dishes?" 
  8. Tom asked, "Did Jack go to the comic shop last Friday?" 
  9. Andy wondered, "Why didn't we have a day off on the 23rd of February?" 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий