воскресенье, 13 декабря 2015 г.

Reported Speech 5

  1. Sue told Tom, "I am the best dancer in the world."
  2. Sue told her mother, "Buy me a new dress, please."
  3. Mother answered Sue, "The dress is too expensive and we can't buy it."
  4. Sue went to her father and said to him, "I have just seen a very nice dress at the shop."
  5. Father asked Sue, "How much is the dress?".
  6. Sue told father, "I want to have the dress very much, it is really very nice."
  7. Sue asked father, "How much money do you have with you?"
  8. Father answered, "I see that the dress costs very much."
  9. Father said, "Don't ask me to do silly things."
  10. Sue asked father,"Can you buy me an ice-cream, then?"
  11. Mother asked me, “Have you washed your hands?”
  12. Father asked me, “Will you go to the park with me tomorrow?”
  13. Teacher asked us, “Did you draw a picture yesterday?”
  14. Tim asked Tom, “What game are you playing now?”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий